Description of Services: Envision Counselling and Support Centre provides therapeutic counselling and support, crisis intervention, in-home services, groups, workshops and education that help individuals, families and couples to feel empowered and content.
Envision Counselling and Support Centre provides supports to:
- Survivors and secondary survivors of abuse, violence and sexual assault.
- Children (aged 5 – 18) who have witnessed violence.
- Families experiencing an event or situation that is overwhelming or traumatic.
- Stalking and harassment victims.
- Individuals exposed to human trafficking or sexual exploitation.
Rapid Access Counselling is available in-person, virtually or over the phone.