Description of Services: The West Central Crisis & Family Support Centre’s mission is to provide support services to individuals and families experiencing violence and crisis in their lives, as well as outreach programs to communities within our boundaries.
The West Central Crisis & Family Support Centre provides:
- Individual, marital, family, and youth counselling.
- Crisis counselling and suicide prevention.
- Domestic violence response.
- Supports for survivors of sexual violence.
- Safety planning.
- Senior services.
- Client advocacy and referrals.
- Outreach work in Satellite Offices in Kerrobert and Eston.